add a POS management feature
|Category:||app-pos||Spent time:||13.00 hours|
- teams to take care of specific tasks concerning towers, such as:
- 'running the tower': just fueling towers
- 'defending the tower': care of defence related work on towers such as on/offlining hardeners and defence turrets, ammo for said turrets, etc.
- 'using the tower': using the towers for production, care of hangars, assembly arrays, harvesters, silos, labs, reactors
- overview of expected base usage of fuels
- various teams are responsible for updating modules and their status (on/offlined) on the tower since these influence fuel usage
- using updated modules and their status (above) for more realistic fuel figures, the API still doesn't list the modules on a tower yet, does it?
- a site module for setting up moongoo production chains, where you combine silos and reactors to a chain, apply bonusses from the tower to silo capacity, and keep track of the silo contents (so they don't run empty or full)
- linking the moon-goo production chain to the industry site-module
#1 Updated by diabeteman about 1 year ago
I've created my own POS management thing in php. With the new locations API, you can tell which structures are assigned to which POS. Also, with ours, it monitors the corp hanger's "Donation" division and looks for the material required to create fuel blocks (PI and ice products), and returns the time that the POS can be fueled after manufacturing the blocks with what we have in stock. Something like that would be a great addition to ECM.
#9 Updated by ajurna about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
added operator management. just needs some js to make it pretty.