Write a django template tag for jQuery dataTables code generation
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||May 30, 2012|
|Category:||-||Spent time:||13.00 hours|
This would save much time :cuir:
This tag should generate both html and js code. And it should require columns definitions along with other settings.
important: there should be a way to set default settings somewhere and override them as needed.
#2 Updated by diabeteman 12 months ago
- Assignee changed from ECM developers to diabeteman
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
This is almost working on my end.
I have to replace all datatables stuff by the template tag. Expect a commit tomorrow :D
#3 Updated by diabeteman 12 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Applied in changeset 0de04475e549.
#6 Updated by diabeteman 11 months ago
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 100 to 30
I replaced all JS datatables crap with the nice template tag (only for the "hr" app at the moment)