dev update from aze
Hé les gars! Hey guys!
I know a lot of you are busy with RL and what not so rather than waiting to catch you on irc here's a small update.
Issues #190 - I've made some small progress here, done the access_changes.html
I ended up splitting out the search functions into a .js file since i figure we will use those over again. Have not yet made that completely modular yet though.
After this i got distracted and added the ability to export to clipboard or csv for a datatables table using tabletools. This required some new js files, css and a swf.
I have not committed these changes to my local copy but they are there.
I am going to hack this into the live one, probably scream and cry as i try and get the wallet to work with it, then once ive done that ill make those changes to the dev build (for issue #190 that is).
Anyway, hope all is well for you all, i look forward to chatting with you all at some point.
[: EDIT :]
I committed locally and merged with recent updates, no conflicts that i can see YAY :D
RE: dev update from aze - Added by ajurna 10 months ago
well it seems you broke the wallet a little for me ala #220, i think you forgot to add a file. so should be a simple fix.